Thank you for using NurseMotherCaregiver.com and/or AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory (“Nurse Mother Caregiver”, AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information in order to provide you with our Services:
- Information You Provide:
- Account Information: If you register for an account, we will ask for your name, a username, an email address, and a password.
- Information You Post: When you post information, including but not limited to testimonials, reviews, comments, photos, graphics and links (“User Content”), we will collect that information. For photos, videos and graphics, additional metadata, such as time, date, device used, or in some cases, location where the photo or video was taken, will be collected.
- Third Party Services: When you connect third party accounts, such as Facebook, to Nurse Mother Caregiver and/or AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory, we will receive your personal information from those third-party services, and a token to authenticate your identity between these accounts.
- Communication with Nurse Mother Caregiver and AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory: We will receive the information you send to Nurse Mother Caregiver and AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory’s official accounts.
Log File Information
- Information about how you use our Services: We receive information about how you use Nurse Mother Caregiver and/or AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory and interact with other users, links and advertisements. This will help us improve our Services.
- Through the combination of both internal and third party tracking code as well as cookies, we may track the following categories of information when a visitor uses the Services:
- (i) Internet Protocol (“IP”) address; and
- (ii) Domain servers; and
- (iii) Type of computer used and operating system to access the Service; and
- (iv) Type of web browsers; and
- (v) Wireless service provider; and
- (vi) Mobile Carrier; and
- (vii) Language
(collectively, "Anonymous Data").
You can setup your browsers, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting cookies from the websites you visit. This information will help us understand how you use our Services and improve it.
Some of our Services require users to provide information capable of identifying you as an individual ("Personally Identifiable Information"), this information may either be collected by us directly via our sign-up forms, or it may be collected by us indirectly by sourcing such data from any social networking website accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc...) that the users might use in order to sign-up for and login to the Services.
Personally Identifiable Information includes:
- "Contact Data" (such as your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address); and
- "Questionnaire Data" (such as information about your personal life, habits, demographic information, public nickname to be used on the Services, etc...); and
- "Financial Data" (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code).
Please note that Contact Data and Anonymous Data are used to gather general statistics regarding our users, in order to enhance your experience of the Services. Questionnaire Data is used to identify our users’ general characteristics, not to identify you specifically or allow you to be contacted. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
- To provide you with our Services;
- To assist you using our Services;
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to improve and promote our Services, for internal business purposes.
- To provide and maintain your platform account(s);
- To verify your identity;
- To communicate with you through email, notices on our Services, and push notifications;
- To communicate with you about your account and activities using the Services;
- To communicate changes to our policies;
- To tailor content recommendations we serve you; and
- For purposes we disclose at the time you provide your Personal Information or to which you otherwise consent.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We highly value the privacy of our users. We will only share information we collected from you in the following cases:
You Share With the Public: Information you share on the Websites for public display such as reviews or testimonials will be available to anyone visiting the Websites.
It is your responsibility to understand that any information and/or statements and/or content that you post on the Internet can and probably will become available to the general public. Please use caution and common sense in deciding to disclose financial, confidential, secret, private, or personal information.
Third Party Service Providers
- To provide some of our Services and features, we may need to provide your personal information to third party service providers who, work on behalf of, or with Nurse Mother Caregiver and/or AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory. Such service providers do not possess any independent right to share this information (expect pursuant to a legal requirement such as a subpoena or warrant).
- We may combine your Usage Information with those of other users of the Services in order to share trend information with third parties, always in aggregated and anonymized form.
- We may share some or all of your personal information with our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under a common control ("Affiliates"), in which case our Affiliates would agree to the terms of this Policy and protect your personal information with the same care as we do.
Do NOT click on any recommendation you do not want to be associated with.
- We may share your information when you give us your consent to share.
- We may share your information with our corporate affiliates to provide the Services.
- We may share your information when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders.
- We may share your information to protect the rights, property, and/or safety of Nurse Mother Caregiver, AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- Other Limits to Your Privacy
- Our Services contains links to or may otherwise be employed by other third-party web services ("Linked Web Services"). The privacy practices and content of such Linked Web Services are outside the scope of our responsibility and control. If you choose to visit other Web Services, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other Web Services. It is your responsibility to review those Web Services' Privacy Policies.
4. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- You can edit or delete User Content you posted on the Website subject to the restriction specified in the Terms.
Choice & Control
You may choose to provide no Contact Data, except for a valid email address which is required to register with Nurse Mother Caregiver and/or AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory. In such an event, you can still access and use some portions of the Services. Of course, the portions of the Services requiring your Contact Data would then be inaccessible to you. Other than a valid email address, a username and password, no other information is required to submit User Content.
Some of the messages we send you are optional. You can control which optional messages you choose to receive by changing your account settings.
If you have optionally connected your account to an external, third-party application (“Social Media Website”), such as Facebook. Nurse Mother Caregiver and/or AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory may receive some data from such Social Media Website. You can remove permission for the Social Media Website by changing your account settings.
Delete Your Account
If you want to permanently delete your account, please follow the instructions on the Websites or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure undesirable content is removed, it is your responsibility to delete such unwanted content manually before closing your account.
5. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, misuse or loss. As we grow, we will continuously improve our information safety measure. However, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security is perfect and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse.
We use reasonable measures to keep your information safe and secure. However, no company, organization, or online community, including Nurse Mother Caregiver and/or AccreditedHomeHealthcare .Directory, the Websites, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information.
6. CONTACTING US ABOUT THIS POLICY